Categories of Information We Collect
- Other Information We Receive and Store: If and when you register to use Crane C.H., services or products, we may store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. With those cookies, we are aware of and collect information concerning when you visit our Website, when you use Crane C.H., your browser type and version, your operating system and platform and other similar information. You may turn off all cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser on how to block cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, if you block our cookies it will be more difficult, and maybe impossible, to use the Services.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing. We DO NOT handle your credit card information under any circumstances whatsoever.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCardÂ® (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
Crane C.H. accounts require a username and password to log in. When you’re finished using Crane C.H. membership area, please click the “log out” link, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account. You must keep your username and password secure and not disclose it to a third party.
Notice of Breach of Security
Notification of Changes
Accuracy of Data and Rights
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date.
We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information.
We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 30 days of any request you make for such information. We may charge for providing this information to you, as permitted by applicable law.
Updated December 2016